BERKS HEIM IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, HARDWORKING, AND CARING EMPLOYEES.
Berks Heim, long-term care facility for the County of Berks offers its employees:
- Career Ladder for RN's, LPN's, Nursing Assistants
- Competitive Compensation
- Entry Level Positions for Food Service, Housekeeping, Laundry, Nursing
- Great Benefits
- A Pleasant Working Environment
- Insurance plan
- Prescription plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Job Satisfaction
- Be Part of a Caring Team
- Professional Growth Through Staff Development.
- Ask about our sign on bonuses!
Do you want to join the Berks Heim Team?
Check out our Current Job Availability Below
Contact the Human Resources Department call 610-376-4841 or fax 610-373-4192 for more information.
Looking for Open Positions?
Visit our online job portal to learn more about employment opportunities and to submit an application.
Current open positions:
- FT & PT Dietary Aides
- FT EVS Aide/Janitor
- FT & PT Laundry Operator
- FT Activity Therapist
- PT Switchboard Op
- RN Supervisor (All Shifts, FT & PT)
- FT LPN Staff Nurse (All Shifts)
- FT RN Charge Nurse (All Shifts)
- RN Staff 7-3 & 3-11
- RPT RN Staff 3-11
- PT RN Staff 7-3 & 3-11
- PT LPN Staff 7-3, 3-11
- FT LPN Charge 11-7
- RN Pool Position
- LPN Pool Position
A Career at Berks County
The County of Berks offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave